Today I’m going to reveal to you “10 things you don’t know about me”. 🙂
- I am a native of Brescia and have never left Italy until I was 23.
- As a child I was terrified of darkness so much so I slept in bed with my mother until I was 12. heheheh
- My first pet was a cat!
- I am a chocolate enthusiast, although over the years the preference has definitely changed. From the white one as a child, to the sugar-free black when I grow up.
- I was a huge fan of Britney Spears and Blue, who remembers them?!
- As a child I couldn’t wait to grow up to be able to wear bra, heels and make-up. Secretly, when I was a young girl, I used to walk around the house in my mother’s or my grandmother’s heels with red lipstick on all my face!
- When I was a teenager I wrote about 14 songs and a few chapters of a book.
- As a child I dreamed of moving to the USA and living in a big metropolis.
- When I was 23, I got married.
- In my life until now, I have lived in 6 different cities, in 4 different countries. 🙂 (I’ve talked about it a little bit here too)
And here we are. Which of these “10 things you don’t know about me” impressed you the most?? Let me know in the comments!
Love, Bell xx
Location: Piazza Duomo (Brescia)